Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Home Remodel Novel Finalist in Cover Contest

The InD'Tale Magazine is holding its cover contest again, and the cover for my latest release, The {Re}Model Marriage, has qualified as a finalist and I need your HELP!


Click on the image to vote for your favorite cover (which I hope is mine!).



The cover for The {Re}Model Marriage is one of four covers chosen, and now I need YOUR help! It's simple and takes only a minute. Voting does require signing up for their free monthly magazine that comes complete with reviews in many genres (and you could unsubscribe any time, though you won't want to). After signing in, take a look at the four covers and vote for your favorite. Easy as that!

Thank you so much for being willing to help! It means a lot to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment